Monday, November 8, 2010

I notice. I acknowledge. I set myself free.

Why did I feel that sting? I ask.
I am grateful.
Thank you for being my friend.
Thank you for referring me.
Thank you for seeing me.
Thank you for your respect and support.

I forgive myself.
For I felt jeolous of you. It latest just a moment but it was an uncomfortable moment.
I forgive myself and I hope you forgive me too.

I do not need to go into why I felt jeolous.
However, within you, I see aspects of myself.
A beautiful reflection of myself.
Thank you!

I am making present what I noticed within myself.
Because jeolousy is an ugly friend that I have no commitment to.

I am free.

I can acknowledge what I felt and let it go
Knowing, it is not me.

1 comment:

Jator Pierre said...

i support and love you.. i forgive you.. i forgive me.. i forgive any witness. it is done it is done it is done xo