Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ways to keep things in perspective...

How about we keep things in perspective? Whenever we feel bogged down by the physical world, circumstance, opinions, sickness, ect. let us consider that perhaps we are only meant to learn from our experiences. Let us RISE to the occasion and pull our hearts from murky waters.

When we free each other of our judgments, expectations, and guilt, we also free ourselves.

Remember: It's a journey. We are all mirrors.

Practice: remind ourselves and each other that:

I am not my body. I am not my thoughts. I am not my emotions. I am not my personality. I am not my things. I am not achievements. I am not my mistakes. I am a spirit having a human experience.

You are not your body. You are not your thoughts. You are not your emotions. You are not your personality. You are not your things. You are not your achievements. You are not your mistakes. You are a spirit having a human experience.

We are not our bodies. We are not our thoughts. We are not our emotions. We are not our personality. We are not our things. We are not our achievements. We are not our mistakes. We are spirit having a human experience.

_______________________________________________

No comments: