Monday, March 21, 2011

Commit in Advance

Parents are coming in town for a short period.
Life is fast, it is predicted to feel faster.
So I am taking this time as an opportunity to slow down.
I am letting go of wants- things I feel I need and try to access but really, I do not need.
Right now, I must need my parents.
Right now, my parents must need me.
They are arriving and my heart is open to receive them.

For the short time they are here,
I am serving my parents.
I AM whatever it takes to stay inspired and be inspiring!
It's going to be fun and we are connecting.
I LOVE my parents.

I'm going to tell my dad a story about how much his words meant to me as a child.
I'm going to use my healing touch and presence to love them.
My courage will strengthen them and if they worry, I AM calm and breathing and letting go constantly to hold space for them.

I am patient.
I am courageous.
I am calm.
I am grateful.

No comments: