Monday, October 31, 2011

Fire Burning. Mind Wandering. Growing deeper into Earth.

I wonder how many of us can wake up into realizing the infinite possibilities and potential of creating more love in the world than fear. More of us embodying God’s unconditional love and grace and therefore, the freedom it brings to be of service to Mother Earth and her children and truly have fun and play in our bodies, without the need to hurt other potential awakened divine beings on earth...

I wonder...

I wonder how much time we have and about the next 7 generations to come...

I wonder how to be more effective with my words and if I am not, I pray for the courage to look and see where I am afraid...

I have a fire burning within me that wants to protect and help awaken the “crystal children,” the children of God that actually know it and have less fear because of it. I predict there will be more of them and that it will be fear that tries to suppress them, hindering our evolution into the next stage, the Aquarian Age. This is the age in which we realize our full potential. It is also the age of complete turn-around, which many will experience as crisis.

It is necessary that we look inside ourselves therefore. I pray that more and more, we set our intention to know God, feel fear and move forward, opening ourselves to alternative perspectives, new possibilities and greater trust, both within and out. I pray for the awakening, the courage to confront and stir the minds of those who doubt in themselves, while being unconditional love.

I have been asking myself what would unconditional love do or say to a person who wants to hurt people, physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually. Would it not also mean that it is he who also wishes to hurt himself, for fear of being “bad” or undeserving of love, would create guilt and that would mean he would have to feel.

He thinks he is a “bad” person and fears something within himself that he keeps on manipulating and unconsciously telling lies and creating fear...

1)Would love accept the lie and swallow the truth, not making what is said real or mean anything?
2)Would love accept and allow, that what will inspire and awaken can really only be in the direct experience of God and light shining within “others”.
3)Would love be direct and confronting and tell One what he may not be ready or desirous to here, if it will help him now or later down the road?

The answer to all of them, I believe, is YES. Unconditional love would see the wounded child, past history, social conditioning, karma.. and have compassion, acting according to that.

Admittedly, I realize that the ground from which I work feels shaky at times. Floods of doubt and fear come over to say things like, “Who am I?” “I shouldn’t...” But I also know that the purity of love will keep me intact and that things for “me” have still yet to unfold, constantly unfolding. Clearly, this question comes because I have many encounters and experiences within myself and observing outside, to see that what holds us back from love is often our own lack of awareness in truth and that the courage to confront has it’s costs and benefits which I must look at in myself...

And so I now turn to realize that perhaps it is the part of me that feels loneliness that would have me doubt my actions and words when I do indeed confront and face the emotions that come from doing so.

As I realize this, I can let it go. I can let go and trust that I AM Unconditional Love and that the words I say and actions I take will teach me something and “other,” whether now or down the road. To escape “loneliness” is an illusion for what is it, but an indication for me to love myself. This only comes with the awareness of knowing who I am and that I wouldn’t want anything but to be the brightest light I can be on this earth.

I am true to my commitment once I am reminded, that the business of awakening in a world that feeds separation is not always easy and even the more “awake” people feel sad, lonely and tired of hearing judgment.

Because the belief that we are separate, creates more of it, thinking and feeling “bad” needs to be confronted and looked at deeper. To think that I am deserving of punishment feeds self-loathing, which feeds all our deep and dark desires, which feeds more guilt, and so the cycle goes.

To confront is necessary and it is loving, as long as one is aware of the benefits gained and the possibilities intended. That to be love is to speak it regardless of the perceived losses and pitfalls and to not, is to sit and watch someone live out of darkness and suffering and create more of it in the world.

I realize also within me that what is being confronted with “other” is also medicine for me, meant to teach and prepare me for what I do not see in myself, the many facades of myself, that is.

I am thrilled right now to currently be reading the autobiography of Gandhi. How opinionated was he and humble in his humanness and yet such a light of truth and purity in his heart. I am happy to here his process, his journey and commitment to choose the light of truth. I am inspired by his humility and courage to share himself with transparency and I hope to live and walk with confidence and courage as he, despite my humanness. I wish the same for "others."

May we all walk in the light of truth that who we are is divine and full of infinite creative potential. May we walk and talk and be an example of humbleness, humility and grace that we need not be perfect but authentic to ourselves and creator. May what is unconscious, become conscious, felt and healed, so that we may live in the light of truth, that to think "bad" simply creates more of it and we need not suffer more than we need. Amen.

2 comments:

lovejoy said...

BEAUTIFULLY EXPRESSED !! :-) THANK YOU !!

lovejoy said...

BEAUTIFULLY EXPRESSED !! :-) THANK YOU !!