Monday, April 26, 2010

Gossip and the Diminishing of our quality to be with what is.

Gossip and Diminishing ONE's Qualities of Being in Another:


I do not wish to slander words of anyone.

I desire to speak kind words only.

I do not need to talk about others.

I do not need to share other people’s experiences.

There is no need.


If you catch me talking about someone.

It is only because I have insecurities within myself.

What we see in others, we strengthen in ourselves.


If you catch me talking about someone.

Please remind me of that.

Please do not gossip with me.

I do not need validation of the other being worthy of diminishing.

At my core, I do not believe this.

Silence gets mirrored back to me.

My insecurities get mirrored back to me in silence.

I must learn to be with these emotions.

I must learn to allow them to pass.

To look within.

Not without.




No comments: